Healthy life question answer for 7th class students. 7th class English healthy life questions and answers. 7th standard English notes.
In this post we explained important question and answer from the prose Healthy life. Notes of the lesson Healthy Life.
To get more video notes for class 7th visit our YouTube channel. This channel is very useful for the preparation of 7th standard exam.
notes of the lesson Healthy life:
C1 Answer the following questions in a sentence each:
1. Which was the healthiest place that you could imagine?
Answer: The earth was the healthiest place than we could imagine.
2. Who was furious?
Answer: One of the witches was furious.
3. What made the potion go wrong?
Answer: During the collection of energy, one of the witches made a mistake in uttering the words.
4. What happened after the explosion?
Answer: After the explosion, the forest got destroyed completely. All the witches turned in to tiny creatures like germs.
Answer the following questions:
1. What happened to the witches after the explosion?
Answer: All the witches were turned into tiny creatures like germs as a result of the explosion. They were trapped in liquid in a small bottle which was lying in a swap.
2. What did the boy do with the new drink?
Answer: The boy thought that it was a nice drink and swallowed it fully.
3. How did the boy change after drinking the potion?
Answer: A funny feeling started in the boy’s mouth. Started ordering food from hotels and restaurants. He started watching television. He started eating more of Ice Cream and Chips.
4. Mention the worst thing that the witches learnt to do?
Answer: The witches had learned to jump from one person to another like virus. They caused the worst disease in man.
Answer the following questions:
1. Who discovered the witches?
Answer: Doctor Fitton-Healthy discovered the witches.
2. What did the patients do before they went to Dr. Fitton- Healthy? Answer: The patients were attacked with one of the worst diseases. They were not eating the urgent healthy food-wasting lot of time in watching Petersen. They were all the time lazy by not doing any exercises.
Healthy life questions and answers:
3. What was the advice of Dr. Fitton- Healthy?
Answer: The best remedy was neither pills nor injections. The patients should eat fruits and vegetables and do some exercise.
C2. Discuss with your partner and answer the following questions:
1. What made people strong and healthy in olden days?
Answer: In the olden days, people ate varieties of food, loved fruits, and vegetables. They exercised daily, they enjoyed long walks played, leaped. The earth was clean and pollution-free.
2. How would the potion change the people?
Answer: The people became patients. They were not eating the right kind of food. They were lazy and stopped exercising. The spent most of their time indoors, watching television.
3. Why were the witches not able to make the kind of magic potion they wanted to prepare?
Answer: To prepare a magic potion, they should put their energy and utter some words. During the process, one of the witches made a mistake in uttering the words. So they were not able to make the kind of potion, they desired.
4. Describe the change in the boy’s attitude after he drank the potion.
Answer: A funny feeling started in the boy’s mouth. He no longer wanted to eat vegetables, fruits, and good nutritious food and started ordering food from hotels and restaurants. Also started watching television.
5. What was Dr. Fitton-Healthy’s best remedy? Answer: Dr. Fitton – Healthy’s best remedy was to take a little bit of effort and eat fruits and vegetables. Regular exercise will make them fit again.
healthy life lesson for 7th class:
C3. Discuss with your teacher and answer the following questions:
1. “The message the story gives is not only for children but also for the grown-ups”. Do you agree?
Answer: Yes. I will agree with the above statement. The message is for both adults and children. Continuous eating of junk food -like Pizza, burger, ice-cream, chips, etc., the people lose their health. Instead, if they eat good food, fruits, vegetables and do proper exercise regularly they become healthy.
2. With the help of paragraphs four and five describe the illness and the cure.
Answer: The people stopped going out of the house and were sitting or lying about. There was no activity for their mind and body. So they felt ill. They lost their interest in everything.
After the research, Dr. Fitton Healthy discovered the cause and cure of this disease. The people should eat good food, fruits, vegetables and do some exercises regularly. They should make a strong effort to live a healthy, joyful, and happy life.
Watch this video for the explanation of healthy life question answer for 7th class students.